Tuesday 3 October 2023

Story Outline

 Story Outline (c)

By Michael Casey

well I was up at 5.30, I think

Tinnitus horrors keeping me awake

so I had toast and tea, hence my waistline

let Totoro our Ninja cat out

and then said a Rosary

and no I'm far from holy

and if you say I am I'll curse like a foundryman

so %%**()*()*)*90 , ok

So I sad a Rosary, 3 in fact

then as I'm dead on my. feet I almost fall over

which makes it dangerously going back up the stairs

as my Barry White dressing gown is so long

but at least I can sleep

until I wake again, 2 hours later

and I'm on a battlefield such is the noise

Anyway

as I said my prayers,  I thought to myself

how reassuring is the noise the rattle of a rosary

so that instantaneously gave me a story

Here's the bones you can write it yourself as an exercise

DIY story

old lady on the wrong. side of the track

in the dark

is going to be attacked

but the sound of her Rosary jangling

strikes a chord, so the attack backs off

and follows in the shadow, now protecting her

this is repeated 3 more times

obviously when written up it is put together nicely

Finally the old lady reaches her destination

she is visiting an old friend

or maybe bringing Communion to a sick old lady

So she was protected already

and the sound of the Rosary was coming from her handbag

or maybe she was being accompanied by Saint Michael

invisible until he strikes faster than lighning

You decide you are writing this up as homework

So on her arrival

the old lady look all around and 4 very large men/boys

emerge from the shadows

Come inside, you look like catholic boys

I can break the bread, my dear old friend

would enjoy the company

for she is dying and this is her last communion

she had an eventful life

she was a  prostitute, she said she had 4 sons

with 4 different men

the only way to protect them was to name them

Mathew, Mark, Luke and John

she lost her boys but she did name them well

And yes you have guessed it

The 4 lads in the dark, were the dying prostitutes 4 sons

So now they met again, and broke bread together

Communion Bread

and if you decide the 4 boys unite and their mother lives

Communion is Bread of Life after all

and that's the story from inside my head

before Dawn broke

Tinnitus has a lot to answer for

but maybe, it's God's voice calling me 

to Pray More

or maybe Tinnitus is the sound of Sound or Souls burning

so I need to Pray More


On cue My Sweet Lord by George Harrison just started playing

on my Amazon Music Unlimited

My Sweet Lord......





No comments:

Pentecost, somebody was just reading this, in Italy maybe?

 NOW AA, Amnesty International, not your old drunken friends in AA and no not the AA the motor breakdown people THEY say write respectful le...