Saturday 30 September 2023

up 90 mins, Tinnitus calmed , now Shoulder kicks off, PAIN so wait till I slap on the NEEM

up 90 mins, Tinnitus calmed , now Shoulder kicks off, PAIN so wait till I slap on the NEEM

that's better

now UK Politics

HS2

waste of money

UK is small

today 4hrs 30mins to Scotland

so what is the POINT

YES

Build the Trans Pennine bit

and have a connected system

the rest is a copy the French or Japan or Korea

DREAM

and the waste of money is OBSCENE

so JUST STOP

the monumental EGO trip

and just build the Trans Pennine bit

Transport is what is needed and for the common good

But do Politicians have the HONESTY to SAY

its a load of Rubbish

SCRAP HS2, 30 mins shaved

for the cost of

100,000,000,000 have I put the right  the right amount of zeros on

100 BILLION

STUPIDITY

do not throw good money after bad

10% of that for for the Trans Pennine bit

So admit its a crock of S***

and do the most good

not Political B)_____

and yes read They Are Knocking Our Street  my Play

and chapter from my Book

and Married to a People Married to a Person

from The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey

that's me

I was ahead of my time

by decades maybe

i have to stop now

PAIN TOO MUCH

weather and my body

anybody want to donate a heated Long Johns to me

or maybe I just need....


tired and pain look





No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...