Monday 2 July 2018

Story Cards

This Chinese company send me a random email, about LCD greetings cards which you use to explain your products. So instead of a flyer you send this greeting card with a short video. I think its a great idea, obviously I saw how I would use it.

I'd record a video of me reciting a story, you could add if you wanted, the text on  a ticker below plus any foreign translation. Such as Chinese below my words in English. So you watch the video inside the card and read the words and translation. You can do lots of other things too, such as having the story printed in full inside the card, just as songs are listed on CDs.

All in all the perfect way to discover my 2000 stories. I would want 50% of cover price just in case any Chinese  companies are reading this. So you use a greetings card to share laughter and learn English.

A simple idea, www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com to HEAR me, and there's a bit of video on my Amazon page https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

So if you are that Chinese company do contact me, and I'll start making videos of me telling stories, 2000 stories would make a lot of money potentially. But I won't hold my breath.


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...