Friday 20 July 2018

I've released loads on my Blogger plus Wordpress sites

Friday, 20 July 2018

I've released loads on my Blogger plus Wordpress sites


IF YOU SCROLL DOWN THERE ARE 500 STORIES TO READ, SO READ

THEM

WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE.

IF YOU LOOK RIGHT YOU CAN SEE THE BLOG ARCHIEVE LIST, SO PICK

AND READ.


I had to have a nap as I was so tired, it  may be the heat, and as I talk to you I had a stab pain in my heart. All of which is painfully normal for me, its just skeletal muscular pain, post bypass pain.  And yes I SCREAM and yes it really hurts. So stay healthy...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

to buy a copy.

and if you go to

 https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

there are maybe 500 stories to read including many Translations, especially in

Polish











No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...