Sunday 15 July 2018

one last thing

thank you Saudi Arabia and Italy for passing by

maybe one day somebody somewere will buy a few books, at the moment nobody does because Internet is free...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/


my wordpress site has loads of stuff including some books attached in Translation,
the ending of Butcher Baker Undertaker did get 21,000 Polish readers in 3 weeks as it is so dramatic. In fact a low budget film producer had a lok at it 5 years ago.

I'm still waiting to be discovered...

p.s. I'll end on good news my nephew got a 2 1 for his Biochemistry Degree from York, so that's my daughter's target, as she seems to be heading that way for her own degree next year. My neice his sister got a double first in English, also from York a few years ago. I just got a Mars bar from the sweet shop.





if I made any money from writing then I'd buy this house, it's on Rightmove in B17 postcode


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...