Sunday 22 July 2018

Today I have lost my voice

Today I have lost my voice, I was up with pain in the night, and so I used the time to fix my PC yet again, before going back to  bed 2 hours later.

I decided as my wife had lost her voice, she talks non stop a part of her job anyway, I decided to lose my voice too. So I left a note on the coffee table and in the morning I could hear her laughing, which sounded like the laughter of an old lady of 100, who smoked 80 a day for 50 years.

In actual fact I have not lost my voice at all. Its a joke.

I'll see how long before my 3 detectives and totoro  our cat take to work it out

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...