Saturday 21 July 2018

Random Connections

I just screamed to the kids, bring the washing in, they are up in their eyrie so you have to shout. And they do have to do their chores. So I added Cinderella Rockerfella. This remineded me of something from 50 years ago,. An old song.

so here is a link for you all to listen to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBjI1aC4yCM

and you can search for more.

i may write a new piece called Random Connections later, but I make no promises. Though generally the high heat has kept lots of pain away. my pharmacist used the term PNE regarding pain today, you can google that too.

my wife has lost her voice, so can you imagine the rejoicing from the kids. i make no comment, remember as a Shanghai girl she has great knife skills, as Shanghai people love to cook, and I don't want my goose cooked either. Lech, Boris and Gregorgi's wives come round to practice chopping water melons, its a kind or girl bonding thing. 3 Eastern girls and a far Eastern girl.


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC























No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...