Wednesday 11 July 2018

Dear Donald Welcome to Europe

Dear Donald, Welcome to Europe, just in case you cannot find anywhere to stay I could sell you my house. It's been in my silly photos attached to the stories. So feel free to send somebody with a cheque. I'll even throw in all the furniture.

It's a historic house as I wrote my 1st 16 books here, and started Seventeen Again while living at this house.

Tell Baron to stay happy, I'm sure you'll spend more time with him playing golf soon.

He could also read all my books, they are age appropriate for him, more or less.

That's all.

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades  from Birmingham England

 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC








No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...