Saturday 28 July 2018

a life of 2 halves

Well hello and thank you to Brazil, India, Germany, USA,  Philippines
 not to mention Australia and a few other countries for passing by these past few days. 

Hello to Korean  readers too  for reading my stuff.

It nice to know somebody is reading it.

Yes, I still have my dreams of world domination in story telling.

Yesterday I did  a  bit of walking in the heat, and it was a happy family time.

Today my whole body aches  etc etc etc. 

So you may or may not get a new story today. I did try something new with Heaven's Devils, maybe I should send it to Hollywood.

come back later to see if I have produced something new, and I still don't know who it is in USA who immediately grabs my stories each time I load one up. But if it's you Donald, my house is for sale just sent a large cheque, and I don't mean one of your Ex-wives.





No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...