Monday 23 July 2018

I've got the whole world in my hand, just some of yesterday's readers

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

Thank you all everywhere for dropping by, Learning English via Comedy, or maybe you think I look so very stupid. Thank you all. I imagine it's a Kangaroo with an iphone in its pouch who is reading me in Australia. Could even be setting up a Fan Page for Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades. Though it's more likely Rupert Murdoch asks me to carry his bags to his bus, he may as well take advantage of his free bus pass. I mean the amount of tax he has paid, I'd use my free bus pass as often as possible. My dad used to enjoy having a ride on the bus, just to get out of the house.
In  Russia I hope Putin and his driver are sitting in the Zil limo and enjoying a crafty Stella Artois while waiting for important people to arrive, so they huddle over an iphone and together read a story or three.
I suppose the Germans think I look a little German, though a trifle small, so that's why they read me.
As for la Belle France, they just like to mock the English, so that is why they are reading me. Though the family is IRISH. Would you call Belgiums French?

Have fun in the heat, I have to go shopping before the heat kills me. School holidays so my girls demand better food.
family photo 12 years ago

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...