Wednesday 18 July 2018

Are Missionaries Reading Me?

Are Missionaries Reading Me?

I check who is reading me every morning after breakfast. Today on my Wordpress Nigeria is having a read. They are reading the full Spanish translation of
The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker, others on my Blogger sites are looking at the Italian translation, they will have to switch to Wordpress to read the ending. France is a big reader right now, so hello to Yvetot Normandy if it is them. And Chantel too.

You can of course buy all the books on Amazon, for the price of a beer.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

as for me I tried one of those Epilepsy pain killers an hour ago, instead of a paracetamol, pain seems to have lessened, but they don't do anything for Tinnitus.

Anyway whoever you are, black or white or green, of great faith or a cursing taxi driver, Putin's driver or a bus driver, or just a stumbler, thanks for reading me, put it on your 2,000,000,000 FaceBook pages. Though I am NOT on FB myself.
But it might help my traffic if you mention the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England.

Come back later I might write something new.





No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...