Monday 11 December 2017

I'm inviting Kim Jung Un to visit Birmingham

I'm inviting Kim Jung Un to visit Birmingham

he has probably read all my stories already.

So he may like to meet me.

WE have lots of nice eateries in Birmingham

So a chance not to be missed.

I'll persuade him to give up all his Nuclear nonsense too.

He can visit Saint Phillips cathedral with me.

Around the corner is a great Drukers cake shop.

Candles and Cakes the key to Nuclear disarmament.

This might be his last chance before Trump acts or China finally gets fed up waiting.

There is the German market too this Christmas, so come on Kim

Pay Birmingham a visit.

You can pitch  your tent i n my back garden, or try our 5 star hotel

The Swallow was where Bill Clinton stayed.

So what's it to be a tent or a Swallow.

And maybe Spring will come and Nuclear weapons can be given  up.

I'll even let you have my shades as a souvenir of your visit to Birmingham

Are you tempted?

Come on over to Birmingham and I'll feed you some Polish ham and bread.


https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC 













No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...