Thursday 28 December 2017

Hello Singapore

Hello Singapore

Hello Singapore, glad you found me. I don't know who you are. My guess is that you are a bored hotel worker on the night shift.
all my readers all over the world may be just that.

I'll be clearing off my sites and starting afresh in the new year.

Forgive the typos as I write very fast and don't spend too much time proof reading.

Everything is first draft all 1.200.000 words I've written.
Apart from, well I'll let you work that out.
I'd love to make some money for my family before I die.
3 years ago I had my triple heart bypass which I discovered 6 months later was a quadruple.
My arthritis comes and goes and really hurts.
and my kidneys are bad enough to send me to teh bathroom 20 times a day.
Then i wake up every 2 hours like clockwork at night, otherwises I'd be swimming.
Apart from that I have my words which keep me sane.
If you see me in the street you don't see the pain within.
And some days are much better than others.
And there are 100s of millions is far far worse pain, I just bitch more eloquently about it.
That's why I tell my dauther if she does become a doctor only Pain Relief is of any value.

Now dear lonely receptionist in Singapore that's the other side of the coin.
I do tell my Shanghai wife I'll find a North Korean Army girl for myself, she laughs when I say this.
Perhaps I could be the next leader of North Korea and make love and not war.





https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC 



No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...