Sunday 31 December 2017

Allo la Belgique

Allo la Belgique

spotted you reading my stuff so thank you, are you JPGautier as I like your stuff so feel free to send me some. I'm assuming you live in Belgium with other rich people,  but what do I know. Below is me tonight in my writing cap, or thinking cap. I may climb mount everest later, well in my imagination anyway.
Well another year is almost gone.
 Another pain day for me, dazed and breathing hard due to the pain, but it's better than being dead. Don't get Arthritis is all I can say.
But otherwise
 I'm glad you all stopped by, the wife is home from Shanghai and we had to climb the mountains of stuff she brought back, including this knitted hat. Totoro the cat has just gone out for the night, I always tell her not to come back pregnant. But as our kitty has been done that will never happen.

By the way JPG I am available as a model, Securite a la Gare n'est pas?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

15 Down my 15th book should be ready for Amazon in a couple of weeks, where it will gather cobwebs until I am finally discovered. But at least 10,000s have passed by this year.

That's all, now to tidy up.












No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...