Tuesday 5 December 2017

Just a quick note

Thanks for reading my stuff I'll be having a rest. Chest pains, where my breastbone was broken etc.
Though the  reading figures are pleasing.
Somebody is googling "michaelgcasey"  a lot which probably means somebody will try to hack me soon,or just send me rubbish emails galore.

The Undertaker ones always make me smile, as do the SEO ones.
They say after quadruple heart bypass you can live 20 or 25 years.
I do not believe that.
With Kidney and Arthritis on top I bet on 10 more years.
I've had 3 so far, but some nights the arthritis is so bad
It wears down your body.
My spirits are good as the writing makes me happy
Watched some History programmes on tv tonight, BBC4 is very good.
If my life had been easy I'd be a History teacher by now, but instead I've ended up a writer.
Talking to myself and watching the figures here on Blogger.
That's all
Michael
p.s. this is my favourite photo me, in Malta, one day I will return, didn't MacArthur say that?
 By the way the michael g. casey is not me, he's a serious Dublin guy, older than me.

No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...