Thursday 14 December 2017

If I were to die suddenly in the street would you miss me?

If I were to die suddenly in the street would you miss me?

If I were to die suddenly in the street would you miss me?

I ask because of what happened today in the street.

My wife's dad was actually hit by a bus and killed 13 years ago.

Today something happened in the street which  could have ended in tears or even my death, I have a weak heart as you all know...

So before I go to bed I just wondered would you all miss me?

Ok, not me, I'm just a boring old fart.

But would you miss the writing?
Or would you all have sighed and said thank God the old fart is dead, in multiple languages all over the world.

Was this my Nobel moment? Will Rupert Murdoch hire me before its too late.




The irony is the final post could have been

PEACE AND GOODWILL TO ALL MEN OR CHRISTMAS REVENGE?

No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...