Saturday 9 December 2017

My Bitcoin my Snot

My Bitcoin my Snot (c)
By
Michael Casey

I thought I should get in on the Bitcoin Bubble, the Bitcoin Con, The Bitcoin Drug Addiction.

Obviously Bitcoin will end in tears, as it is NOT backed by GOLD nor Oil nor Land.

So Bitcoin is WORTHLESS.

So it is a delusion, and many people will suffer.

So instead you can all invest in my Snot. Snot from my left Nostril is only 1 million  a blow.

And snot from my right Nostril is 2 million a blow.

Or for 500,000 you can have a sniffle.

For 250,00 you can have a wipe of my handkerchief

For 10,000,000 you can have a whole complete snotty handkerchief.

My earwax is 75,000 for  a full Qtip full of my left ear.

My earwax is 100,000 for a full Qtip full of my right ear.

My Dandruff is 20,000 for a flake.

For a full comb worth of my dandruff you pay 1,000,000.

As for my bellybutton fluff that's cheap at 10,000 a scoop.

For the grease  from my greasy face  12,000 a bargain.

All of which proves that some people are so stupid they'll believe in nothing, such as Bitcoin.

So don't buy Bitcoins, just buy the rubbish from my bathroom bin

You know it makes business sense.


******
its 04.04 I had to get up because of the pain
it feels as if I have a lance straight through me...

Anyway I won't bore you with my tales of pain, I just spotted this is the DT

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/09/british-spy-agency-tests-bitcoin-vulnerabilities/

what if Bitcoin is a "worm" to take over the financial systems....  you have been warned.

If somebody wants to buy my house for 20 times its worth with real money, then tell Santa to leave it at the bottom of my chimney. Otherwise I'm reconciled to staying put now, a year of looking is enough.




No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...