Thursday 27 June 2024

The Sad thing about America

The Sad thing about America

is you believe in salesmen

instead of evidence

there is a difference

So Trump has verbal. Diarrhea

he thinks he's talking great

when really it is just ______

and Maga folk believe it

THINK FOR YOURSELF

read several newspapers

or listen to BBC

or follow Legal AF

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/legal-af-by-meidastouch/id1580828595

I've stumbled over them

you should too

as part of your daily diet

And Fox News

Is just a PR company

they were FINED

was it nearly $1,000,000,000 for Election Lies

but Fox makes so much money

they can afford to take a HIT like that

so read/listen/talk to folks with differing Opinions

then make your own mind up

Repare mi casa

was what Saint Francis was told

and USA must do that

Returning to a Blustering Old Fool

with fake everything, is not a way forward

Emperor Trump

Instead see Trump as he is

The Emperor is not wearing New Clothes

he is Stark Naked

and everybody knows it

But is afraid to say it

Why

Because They Follow

Fools Gold

Trump Tower , maybe


and my head has been exploding all day with Tinnitus

its so loud it hurts

on New Amsterdam  Biometric Pressure was one case

and I said that's me exactly

still no cure

maybe  I have to deny sleeping with Trump

then I'd be cured

Now how many will believe me, or am I joking


Sleeping with the enemy/enema maybe?


No comments:

30th June 2024

 well i got up as Tinnitus was screaming I've had breakfast and let cat out my head is making me bow down the weather is a lot cooler i ...