Thursday 20 June 2024

14 of you and more

14 countries here on Blogger 

plus more over on Wordpress

have you got nothing better to do

these past 24 hours

my head is still exploding

this Tinnitus must be something else too

I did have a MRI and a brain scan before

but nothing showed up

maybe I'm just a vacuous head

i can see you all nodding

I'd like to write more story stories

but you get these instead

as I cannot get in the zone with all the noise in my head

though if that speed typist did show up

i could try rattling off a few stories

as it takes an  hour to write a new piece

but only 5 mins to read it

so if i dictated maybe 10 mins

if my speed typist could keep up

etc , you know the rest

i'm stopping now as the Neem fills my nostrils


 

No comments:

Venezuela

 Venezuela  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-19649648 so hello to Venezuela you have been reading me recently is it because i ...