Tuesday 18 June 2024

did somebody take a baseball bat to my head

did somebody take a baseball bat to my head

YES

ALL OF US

you are all so cruel

my Tinnitus has exploded again

I did enjoy my day out at the QE

only place I go

though Hamilton is at the Theatre here in Birmingham

I'd have to sit near the bogs, CKD and all that

I used to go often to the theatre

Now I just potter to the shops occasionally

My Whooping cough has stopped whooping

but i still do cough

and then I cough till I choke, eyes watering and all that

So I'm not out of the woods yet

just looked ouy the window

a girl with her Dcups just crossed the road

her cups runneth over, literally

very Shakespeare like

the old house had more passing traffic

and less white entitled people in that neighbourhood

I'm Irish, and God Bless everybody

just to remind you

I always remind the doctors to go look at the website

Just because I act the goat does not mean I am one

3,000,000 words did not write themselves

Though I still a failue to Chinese eyes

as I made no money from my writing

You can all send. me money by the way

buy the English originals on Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

BUT you won't



No comments:

Venezuela

 Venezuela  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-19649648 so hello to Venezuela you have been reading me recently is it because i ...