Saturday 18 November 2023

the story I love the most

 this is my personal favourite story out of everything

because its so true to my life

I do not have a paper copy

so if you want to the job of being my speed typist

see if you can type this in one go from the audio

if you can then you are good enough to be considered

and the rest I'd leave to fate

by the way I saw a 6 part Black Thai Comedy

6sixnine9  with lots of death in it

so do have a watch, it is a 15 certificate for a reason

most of what I write is U or PG with the occasional 12

There you have it

Now listen to me

his master's voice maybe



Tuesday, 27 February 2018

I want to be a radio star, a love story

Stumbling back here

Stumbling back here,its 27th Feb 2018. After 30+ years of writing I have yet to be discovered. Because I'm not on Anti-Social Media, and I'm not going to hawk books outside the local supermarket. Maybe I should, but I am not an American, a salesman. I just write the stuff and hope my readers like it too. Then when I have a load of stories I compile them into a book. 1300 to 1600 stories now. 1,260,000 words or so spread over the 15 books. My next book when it reaches 100,000 words will be called Sweet 16 and then I'll launch it on Amazon. Leap Year's Day 1988 was when I finished The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker, half my lifetime ago. Sadly a life carrying stuff has caught up with my Health, so all I am good for is writing stories. Usually in one hour I'm done because I'm very quick. Then I take 30 mins to load to my sites and do my backup securities. SECURITY IS EVERYTHING. You have been warned. I was a computer operator most of my working life, so I speak from experience. I have readers in 26 different countries that's why I think my writing could be used to teach English as a 2nd language. I do have a Shanghai wife as well and I did do ESOL. That's as far as my sales pitch goes. And yes I really did get 21,000 Polish readers just by word of mouth in 3 weeks for a Translation of the Finale of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker. Today its cold and snowing and sadly I can no longer go out and make a snowman, as I was able to do till I was 50. Now If I tried I'd be dead the snow.
I have recorded 207 out of my 1300 to 1600 stories.  But I've stopped recording until somebody in the world asks for more.Its 11hours of my voice and stories. Here  on this site you are spared, you just get 50 stories I think.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC   to buy an read my 15 books
10Jan2018

from the old house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comm

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...