Friday 24 November 2023

Sometimes I cry as I read back these stories

Sometimes I cry as I read back these stories

I check my numbers eery day when I get to the computer

I see whats been read and the countries reading

Its not an exact match I do not know that x was read in France

or y was read in Korea

not unless its a slow day and be default it is an exact match

Singapore did go mad over the Summer

They are my biggest readers apart from USA

anyway i see what you are reading

 and I re-read some of the pieces

and I'm touched by the memories they invoke in me

I hope as you read you are touched too

just as my daily or multiple daily messages to Moscow

I hope they eventually have a good effect

assuming they don't all go to the JUNK

they may just think i'm some looney

or religious nut

i'm using a mirror against them

and my pen is mightier than a sword

so a burnt out has been

will have the last laugh

and if i write in metaphors

hasn't somebody else done so before

all empires fall, and Putin and Trump

will too

just give it Time

and when God made Time

HE made plenty of it

I can remember my dad telling me

when I was at one of the Lowest Points of my Life

111177

which was my dad's 56th Birthday by the Way

BUT now Today

Russia reads me, and they Google me with their Google

and Korea ZUMs me

though Black Pink never got around to visiting

Stuck at the Palace

So I do get People's attention all over the world

And what do I want people to do?

Just Be Nice to One Another

Everybody is Your Sister and Brother

You all read me, though you'll never buy

as the Internet is FREE

so why go to Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref=ap_rdr&store_ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true


YOU read me in Multiple Translations via my sites

Now if PUTIN banned me, then my sales would soar

But it's more likely a Singapore girl moves in to the house

nearby and types for me and I give her 4 sons

So as you laugh at me, I'll change the course of History

One mind at a time

Give Peace a Chance the Christians are singing behind me

Free at Last Free at Last

Born Again the Christians are singing now

so I'll pop out and post a Christmas card to Martina in Kerry

and if the Hill and the Cold kill me

Then you'll be spared more of my words

so say a Rosary while I'm gone

I'm far from Holy, but Tinnitus is very persuasive

What else can I do in the middle of the dark of the night


my Santa look, one month from Christmas Eve

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...