Tuesday 7 November 2023

Good Afternoon Russia, glasnost was that the word before?

Good Afternoon Russia, glasnost was that the word before?

If you are reading me

it means one of my daily emails may have come your way

telling you to DUMP Putin and the Billionaire Czars

what have they done ,NOTHING

but help themselves

to Russian Wealth

and they have lost 500,000 RUSSIAN LIVES

and a TRILLION USD

Every family could have been made a Millionaire

Instead DEATH in UKRAINE

Where has Russian Love and Courage Gone

YOU NEED TO REMOVE PUTIN

AND START AGAIN

Believe the FRIDGE not the TV

who has Profited?

Just the Fat Bribed Generals

while ordinary. men just DIE in the MUD

what for ?

This has all been. Nonsense since 1917

Turn Back the Clock

If the Press-Gang come for your Sons

Take away everything from them

and send them back to Moscow

1000s of kilometres away

just wearing their  Knickers

because Putin's war is PANTS

I remember

My brother was in Russia many years ago, on a language course

You even gave him a Birthday Cake

He's a Linguist,  

little did I know

how many different Nationalities

we the Caseys would marry into

Chinese/Shanghai I hear daily at home

and I watch Korean Kdramas constantly

Castaway DIVA

I'm watching right now and it made me cry and laugh

anyway

I speak French to one daughter and Spanish to another

and Totoro the cat know English and Chinese/Shanghai

SO

Moscow people what are you waiting for

It's time to remove Putin the Clown before his pants fall down

Put another Ballet on the TV

Or suffer decades more of decay

Because you allowed a Clown and his Doubles

to Rule







don't be Puddings, remove Putin, and start again


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...