Sunday 26 November 2023

Finally Arose TINNITUS so bad today

Finally Arose TINNITUS so bad today

I was up in the middle of the night for toast and coffee

as just laying in bed makes you a target

so get up

and say a Rosary or three after the toast

and that tires you enough to go back to bed

and sleep for another 2 hour slot

before Tinnitus comes in screaming

Its like a naked Donald Trump on your chest demanding

a performance and not offering 170,000 dollars later

just screaming for hours

YES THAT BAD AND FAR FAR WORSE

and if Americans vote in a serial LIAR

and all the rest of his baggage

things will be SAVAGE for all the WORLD

Maybe he goes to RIO

and never ever comes back

He could grow a moustache

and look like Pancho Villa, maybe

and avoid going to Jail that way

Who knows,  cos he hasn't got a clue

Just Love of Money

Nothing Else will do for him

Though if he has Cancer already, all the weight loss

Maybe he should just pack it all in anyway

He has grandkids who'd adore him 

having much more time with him

I've been so lucky despite all my own infirmities

Because I've had so much time with my daughters

and I've had time to leave behind a Legacy of Words

Already read for free in 162 countries

and I've never Bullied anybody for Attention

Unlike Trump, the Bully who only knows how

to Destroy everything he touches

be a builder not a destroyer of nations

and that applies to Putin and Kim too

and who am I?

A nobody, but the SILENCE MAJORITY

so pray the Rosary everybody

and drown out the Empty Vessels

end of the Lesson for Every Day

wake up America




No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...