Thursday 16 November 2023

a bit of a peak in USA

a bit of a peak in USA

maybe  the Chinese with Xi in SF having a read of me

how could he have any connection with us

the shame, chinese and the fat silver haired writer in shades

but you never know what happens in a Tinnitus night

you wake up lying on your music phone

on a Coffee machine

so you send them an email

and they decide they want to take down my words

as in type them for me

Expresso kind of, and a dinky Italian car is parked just outside today

and that ends up with a photo and a chip shop

the same one where Taylor Swift's dumped boy used to work

Reality is always stranger than fiction

Maybe the Embassy folks, the Court of Saint James' People

come visit with all kinds of everything

Perfect for my Anthropology and French student daughter

So she gets study aids from all of the Ambassador's Wives club

and I get well fed

I know I'm too fat already

does anybody want to take away 20kilos from my hide

so I look less like an elephant man

that's enough for now

like I said these words, never appear in my books

Thank God, I hear you all say

Michael Casey SOB

Son of a Blacksmith from Kerry Eire


and yes as ever, pray the Rosary to end WAR










p.s. George as in Clooney, stop copying my style

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...