Sunday 5 November 2023

Prince William in Singapore, I only just found out, has he gone that far to discover me?

Prince William in Singapore, I only just found out, has he gone that far to discover me?

set him right my Crazy Rich Asian readers

but tell him I'll send his footman free copies

if he boasts and says Michael Casey

is just a fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

the one in my dad's Kingdom

he'll  never be as funny as Spike Milligan

whoever he is

and his hand writing is S__(

and then you tell him

WHY SINGAPORE THINKS MICHAEL CASEY

is a CULT over there

and he really is a SOB

Son of a Blacksmith from Kerry



Einstein without the brains and in need of a shave


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...