Saturday 15 October 2022

Putin has no more missiles, that's the only reason he stopped, SO JUMP HIM now

Putin has no more missiles, that's the only reason he stopped, SO JUMP HIM now

meanwhile my old suit jacket found a home

Its brand new but at back of wardrobe for a decade

So a black man in a while van took it, from our front garden

So God Bless him I said from my vantage point in window

Then immediately

My music played

My Sweet Lord, the George Harrison song

So God is listening after all

So just a few more Rosaries and Putin will fall

I've got mine handy

and Muslims too, and all Believers

Evil must Fall

Peace be Upon Us All

and God Bless Ukraine






No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...