Sunday 9 October 2022

Iceland reading me today

Sunday, 9 October 2022

iceland reading me today

Iceland reading me today

in UK its a frozen food chain

my friend fell through the ice in Iceland

and had to change clothes

as for me

my small daughter had a flying visit

now back to University to study

you get 8 hours of Lectures

Then go read a book

And we won't Patronize you be actually TEACHING you

This is University

Not really Value for MONEY

I fear a lot of Universities are like this

they need to CHANGE

Be Shepherds without treating Students like SHEEP

Discuss

3000 words by Wednesday




do I look like an Oxford Don, or the delivery man? I need a shave too



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...