Monday 17 October 2022

know my face

 know my face

well a peak over on Wordpress looking at my photos

was it FSB before they come after me

for sending them daily Holy Pictures

in an attempt to move a heart of stone

I don't don't believe Putin is Christian

More like Satan by his actions

I do believe he will lose

But we need keep on praying

Or send Holy Pictures to Embassies

All over the Russian Evil Empire 

If they are wasting time on emails

Then less time for Lies and Killing

Only God knows

Sorry for boring you all with my Tinnitus tales

But it is the worst thing in my life ever

And I've had many bad things

Why do you think I write Comedy

or my version of it?

Think the Opposite

then you know the Reason why

You can die or you can make people laugh

I choose Laughter 

So look through my back list

4000 pieces of stuff

and the books just the Tall Tales from a fat man in shades from Birmingham

I started to write in 1987

with 20 years of BBC Radio 4 Listening as my Education

Before that, so that's over 55 years now

In love with words

But do any of you Love me

SOB

Son of a Blacksmith


Michael Casey



me in Lourdes 30 years ago











































everything I am comes from here, Cromane Lower, Killorglin, County Kerry Ireland


mum's  home



No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...