Saturday 29 October 2022

Exchange Students come to see Totoro the cat not me

Exchange Student

or one daughter here for a flying visit

and play with Totoro our cat

then as she leaves

the smaller one returns

Library or Reading week

one Arts the other Science

Me just Poverty

But happy to see them

Even if only 2nd place to the cat

Tinnitus off the chart

they have me on EEG and Jerking on film

so Neurology next

Though it means less Stories

and you just get the likes of this

Fumes from pain killer

also give you headaches

and I get boxes of 200 Paracetamol

just to stop me Howling 

over the counter its 15% of this

Meanwhile Putin is still beyond evil

Like Friday 13th, over and over and Over again

Apart from That Freddie is singing to me

Mercury not Kruger

Though that reminds me to cut my toe nails

As I scratch myself in bed

I nearly choked to death just then

Drunk my coffee at my desk

and it went down the wrong way

So I was Coffin a lot

Have to hold my hernia  in chest

Or it hurts a lot

which reminds me read They Are Knocking Our Street

chapter 8 of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

I turned it into a stand alone play I seem to remember

Then used the play in the expanded book a year later

the book became 3 times bigger

As I only had one typed copy

and 2 photo copies, I always do security.

and I wanted it on my computer

and as copy typing is so boring literally

that's how you get the book

as it is On Amazon

3 times bigger than the original

The  paper copy is lost in a skip

and the photo copies gone too

So I can't flog it to make money

for my student daughter

So that's that

My shopping is coming now

bleach to kill the smell in the toilet

Students, what do the eat nowadays



everywhere where there is electricity reads me



































No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...