Thursday 6 October 2022

well it's freezing here in Birmingham this afternoon

well it's freezing here in Birmingham this afternoon

I'm using Totoro our cat as a hat to keep warm

They used to say 3 score and 10 was our allotted span on this Earth

Now if somebody dies aged 90, people sue everybody

Though isn't Putin 70 tomorrow

So maybe God will be tempted to say

You've had your lot

Though 7th October is also Feast of the Holy Rosary

I have a Colomban calendar besides me

No not drugs dealers, but Missionaries

Though I do have readers in South America too

anywhere with electricity really

that's enough for today

My Tinnitus is off the charts and MRI beckons

and 70 is not far away

Though I would like to crush the Pension Funds

If Liz Truss hasn't done it already

I could say more but It's Top Secret

and if you believe that you believe in Fairies




I'm in dire need of a shave, but my razor is blunt after shaving my legs ready for Drag


No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...