Friday 21 October 2022

Boris don't even think of it, Churchill was dumped after WWII, All Political Lives End in Failure

Boris don't even think of it, Churchill was dumped after WWII, 

All Political Lives End in Failure

have your time in the Sun, you could write for them too

The next leader will be the last leader

It's time to clean the fish tank

So in 2 years time, the Tories will be OUT

So Boris, don't even think of it

Enjoy your family

And make some money

Then lend me a bob or two

2 daughters at University

Poverty

Bursary accepted willing

Poverty for me

Not unless you know the Lottery numbers

Or wish to flog my books for me for free

But the most important thing of all

Is a free Ukraine

Then reconstruction in Ukraine

and Britain will be first in the queue for

Business

Now

if I mention Padre Pio, think of Hussain Bolt

had some good news today

If it all works out

Then Poverty beckons

As 4 more years at University

So Boris send a Bursary

or I could read stories to your kids

while at the Nursery

From afar, as I cannot afford the bus-fare

to wherever you are

Stay happy always

And get back to writing

At least you don't have my Tinnitus


https://youtu.be/dfMs_IlHa7M


one 1/2 Shanghai child, two pandas


one quadruple heart bypass, so the kids got a kitten




No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...