Monday 17 October 2022

Finest hour

Finest Hour

My Favorite Year

PG

 1982 ‧ Comedy/Drama ‧ 1h 32m

I was thinking through the noise of Tinnitus, and it really is horrendous

What is my finest hour

I hope it’s yet to come

a painting slipped off the shelf twice yesterday, I said somebody must have died

Today on the auto photo thing, a memorial booklet for a singer

he died a year ago, it was his funeral

he sung in 2 choirs, with my kids, and in another choir with my sister

then I discovered that the Choir leader was dead a year too

So maybe they are looking down on us

They both were truly great people, they watched my daughters grow up

And the Lady, and she was a Lady, she taught my girls piano too

Greatest hours, maybe every second of every day, so cherish all of them

Because one day will be your last

But in the meantime, in the darkest hour

Remember this you are always loved

And Dawn will come

Ukraine will be free too, and Putin will burn

So keep on smiling whatever your tears

and no matter how loud the noise

what did Wordsworth say

Read Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

No, but I have hopes

So all of you wherever you read my words

Sing to the Heavens, for to sing is to doubly praise

And like I said at the beginning

I have 2 friends singing in Heaven

And so do you

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...