Saturday 1 October 2022

October is the Month of the Rosary

October is the Month of the Rosary

so if I've bored you all since Putin went madder

by invading Ukraine

then think has your home been brutalised 

So Muslims too, I appeal to you as well

for Fatima was where it was predicted

Russia will spread its badness

So help end the Madness 

Pray for Peace, even if only once a day

and may Peace be upon you too

Thanks to all my fellow Believers

of Every Kind

I'm catholic with a small c

I'm still appalled 

Just how can Russia under Putin

Behave Beyond Evil

I really cannot get my head around it

So in the dark of the night

with Tinnitus keeping me company

I pray the Rosary for Peace

For it is also foretold

Mary from Fatima will win

But lets nagg her a bit 

Like at Cana 

one more death is one too many

so everybody everywhere DO SOMETHING

I've been emailing almost daily to Russia

nagging them with 2 lines and Holy Pictures

If Russia is worth anything

They should all protest and bring down Putin

Just as the Berlin Wall Fell

So will Putin

Just hurry it along a bit everybody

And remember who STOLE all the MONEY

Putin and his friends the Billionaires Czars

Where are all the new Hospitals and Schools

And Water and Electricity

Instead of Cheating Vanity Projects

Instead of Filling the Fridge

Putin's vanity was alway full

Enough for today

My pain levels were off the chart for an hour

Pain and Noise are my Life

But you can all Switch off Putin

Before Russia is Empty

Yet full of Putin Lies

Politics is the Art of the Possible

So Paint Putin out of the picture

Permanently

And have a new constitution

Nuclear War destroys everything everywhere

So Russia remove Putin

and  get rid of all those nuclear arms

that gather dust and cost so much

and for what, a decoration

that is not of any use at all

So remove Putin today

and get rid of those Nuclear weapons too


just in case you think my writing is boring and pants



bedtime drink

my brother used to pee in glass pop bottles, 

as he knew i'd drink the dregs before claiming the 1p return 

deposit on the bottle, so he deposited his pee for me

a salty memory from the 1960s


and for Big Rosary people in South America here’s my book

which ends on the last day of a 9 Day Novena, and Calcutta is the final word

My book may be rubbish, but South American Women and Italians and Spanish ones too

all know how to say a Rosary, just like my own mum

Faith started here

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...