Monday 10 October 2022

Evil has a Name:- Putin

Evil has a Name:- Putin

Evil has a Name:- Putin I had a good day today, but this evening the Pain descended

So I’m gasping to breath through the Pain

And the noise and Pain in my Head makes me almost wish I was dead

BUT

Do I have an Insane man Putin, sending missiles in the sky to destroy my house

So I have my shopping. centre targeted

Is everything needed, slashed and burnt by fire from the Sky

DO I have to hide underground as the missiles fly

Meanwhile in Russia, apathy from the people

Those that have not run away

Why oh Why do Russians run away

Ukraine is NOT the enemy

The enemy is within PUTIN

I pray the Rosary and beg Mary, to end Putin’s War

But CHANGE has to come from within

Why oh WHy was Sin let in

Why oh Why did you let Putin steal your soul

Evil entered Russia when Faith was banned

Now pretend faith rules the land in Golden Palaces

of new churches, built for votes not Faith

Love thy neighbour Jesus said

But now, in Russia Faith is DEAD

Faith has to be restored

And people have to Change

Before Putin brings down all of Russia

and all is let would be Radioactive Rubble

So Russians NOW is the time to Revolt

And have a Revolution of Real Faith

Faith Hope and Charity

And Loving your Neighbour as Thyself

Or have Russians all become Serfs

The only way out is for Putin to be gone

and a new beginning for Russia

What has been really achieved these past 80 years

Corruption Corruption and more Corruption

And Russia has become the new Nazi party

Death Death and more Death everywhere

Lies on TV from Pundits with Villas in Italy

Russians you beat Hitler and lost 40,000,000 souls

So why have you become what you hated and reviled

YOU have just trades places

Look to what you have done in Ukraine your cousin

And for what, Putin’s corrupt Ambition

Change Russia Change

Look to Jesus, Mary and Joseph

Or do you prefer radiation and death

300 years before 1/2 life for safety

Russia grow up, and throw off the chains of

Ignorance and Fear

It’s time to remove the Cancer within Putin

Let There be Light

Let There Be Light ©

By Michael Casey

Let my tears be my words

Let the candle light be my eyes

Let the flowers in bloom be my lips

Let their scent be my blood

Let the wind be my breath

Let clouds be my mood

Let children’s laughter be my hope

Let widows’ sighs be my conscience

Let a stranger’s prayers be my delight

Let the bees be my wisdom

Let the trees be my strength

Let my patience reach to the stars

Let me be always remembered in your prayers

No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...