Wednesday 26 October 2022

16 counties reading me on wordpress yesterday

16 counties reading me on wordpress yesterday

and have to see a brain doctor soon

so who needs their head examined the most

discuss

My two daughters are studying hard

one in final year

another in first

me using whatsapp to keep in touch

it was so good in lockdown too

everybody should use it

see the face not just the voice

BEWARE of SCAMS though

so I'm going to go and go to bed again

Tinnitus shifts my active hours

and is no fun

and could be a bi-product of other stuff

so have fun

and read all my stuff their is a ton of it

here, 4000 + pieces

go back a year before Tinnitus slowed me down

and if you are abroad or a broad

please come

to Britain

as we are a Nation Of Shopkeepers

which was the original title of

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey (me)

and we need your money









 

No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...