Monday 21 September 2020

Life goes on

 well I had a trip to the woods today

it wore me out as I've been hiding from Covid 19 mainly

I may go again tomorrow if it's fine

I have the beach in my ears as I sit on a bench in the woods

Tinnitus deserves a good flogging

But it's part of my life the past 3 years

Its nice to see what you are all reading

The Russians are reading Still Alive 2015 in Russian

India and South Africa are reading too

It's nice to have my memory jogged as the stats reveal what's being read

A story about a Gay/Straight  Tailor popped up, or a reference

It will be a story that appears as part of Tears for a Butcher 

if ever my Korean Kpop speed typist appears

You have to read more to understand all the references and jokes

anyway I could do a few more short pieces which will become part

of the jigsaw to create Tears for a Butcher

I'll have to find my story board, ok a few ideas slapped down

and maybe I could outline the story for each of the 12 chapters

chapter one is actually finished, and chapter 2 Old People's Home

is started, with even audio online on my Typepad I think

But even though I have the ending kind of sorted

I still need the filling

If you imagine a fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

sat farting in a corner of a bar trying to impress the Korean Kpop girls

with funny stories, punctuated with loud and smelly farts

then you'll be closer to the mark, and the open window

so sit there as I try not to s_ myself as I tell story after  story

hoping somebody, with no sense of smell, takes pity on me

and that's closer to reality


picture below is terra cota arm Weilburg Germany

I was there a decade ago, stumbled over photo again







No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...