Tuesday 1 September 2020

afternoon all it's 17.00 here in Birmingham

afternoon all it's 17.00 here in Birmingham

my Tinnitus was horrendous last night

I had a snack at 3am and  let Totoro our cat in

I still hadn't properly slept by 9am

finally arose

and was watching a documentary about So the Peter Gabriel album

He is an engineer, so much hard work into his Music

I could never do that, it'd kill my spirit

I have an idea and splat it's on the page

the Jackson Pollark school of writing

I am very quick,and  repeats would kill me

Stand Up writing maybe

But readers everywhere in multiple languages

So foreigners like me, or rather my words

If I could post audio on this site it would be easier for me

I don't use my Typepad any more

12 hours and 200+ short stories  over there read by me

me reading technique got better as I  went along

so you can HEAR my British accent over there

https://profile.typepad.com/michaelgcasey

just scroll down to 207 and continue backwards

I have a decent mike which I bought 5 years ago on Amazon

I did think or recording more....

I have no deadlines nor bosses to force me to write or record

I would love a speed typist, hence the repeated dream

which I don't need to repeat right now

I'm sorry if I bore you all about Trump and Politics

you just want the laughs, so do I, but random chronic pain and Tinnitus

on top does slow down the creative process, I'm laughing now

creative process my backside,  I love telling stories and I get a buzz

when I see my figures every day.

Australia, Russia, American Samoa, Japan,  are just some of today's readers

UK, USA are here everyday so no need to mention them

Then 6 different languages opened or downloaded today

Even in Bangladesh I'm being read today

I know you'd rather I get on with the job and not bore you with

stats. You want the juicy bits and see my hits, no preamble

Well I'll be all alone in the house soon as daughters go back

to College and University

Home alone, apart from the cat Totoro

Though after school my small daughter will be back

to share Geography, French and Sociology

So she'll know where you all are on the map

as I boast about my readership

You all saw my scruffy photos here's my

washed and shaved photo from yesterday 31/8/20

the one I use on my  Artist Model available

and if you believe that then I really am a good writer




here's a piece from 4.5 years ago in 2016

Michael Model Casey ©
By
Michael Casey

If you saw the piece in the DT and probably other agencies, then you'll be as outraged as me, giving HIM a modeling contract BEFORE me. I'm so angry I think I'll call David Walliams and we'll go camping together, just to let off steam, and it would be steam in my case as I do sweat a lot.

 David Walliams would just do a cross channel swim to cool off, he's done that before you know, he never gets cross, just goes for a swim. Its Saint Patrick's Day today and me having Irish blood and THEY gave this tall bearded guy a chance before me.

I could do a jig I'm so livid, I could even dance in the street, and I've even done that before at Puck Fair in Killorglin, I said Puck Fair, you lot should have your ears cleaned. It said the new model, whatever his name is, has a 42inch waist, that's practically anorexic, if you really want a BIG man with a great derriere then they should give ME, the modeling position. I was almost in Zoolander2 you know, but I won't COMPLAIN about the inadequacies of the casting director, MORON.

So here I am a son of a son of Kerry, a blacksmith's son no less, and what do they do on Saint Patrick's Day of all days, they give an anorexic beaver a modeling contract instead of me. If I wasn't waiting for a delivery of Whiskas Cat food from Ocado, for our pussy Totoro I'd head for the pub to drown my sorrows.

 You can get a pint of extra sugar Ribena and a packet of crisps for 99p at our  local, please visit our church or it'll close down church cafe, so obviously I go there for their Jamie Oliver Special, as they call it, a 3000 calorie sandwich with extra sprinkled sugar on it.

I'm fit to cry, or fit for nothing, but I can complain to the world and the internet, why oh why didn't they choose me to be the new sexy male model. Have to go now, I can hear splashing, its David Walliams he's just swum the English Channel again, still wearing his flip flops. Oh I've forgot I've attached my File Photo.

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...