Saturday 5 September 2020

5th Sept 2020 listening to Aha

5th Sept 2020 listening to Aha

it's been a quiet day on the site,  but you all need a day off

so you probably had 5 pints of Stella Artois each

just to wash the taste of my words from your mouth

Some poor person had my  back catalogue sent to them

yes, as a punishment, all 20 books, 1,630,000 words, so far

That'll teach them to send emails to me.

This is our Home, sing Aha

it's great, I may start cheering them

it's on Spotify MTV show

then I think of the comedy Eurovision film

so I'm split between laughter and crying with joy

I'm tapping my foot to their piano now

Our old piano did not make it to the new house

when we moved 2 years ago

However I hope the new owner is now a great pianist

he can form his own band

his 2 parents staggered under the weight of the piano






No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...