Saturday 5 September 2020

Welcoming Suriname to my potty world of words as Michael Bentine might say

Welcoming Suriname to my potty world of words as Michael Bentine might say

I had to check a map to see where you are

Thanks for passing by

I imagine you are not a local

maybe a foreigner in Suriname or a missionary

whoever you are you are very welcome

enjoy all my words, 1,630,000 or so

and still I haven't been paid

I doubt I ever will, but I have plans if I do

it's on my Typepad

I'd still like to have a big house and marry a Korean Kpop singer

and have 4 more children and form a K pop band

The TRUEST words are said in Jest after all

If I get the big house, I'd put it in my daughter's name

as it's better that way, life expectancy and all that

my girls are half Shanghai Chinese after all.

or if the Korean Kpop girl turned up, we'd buy 2 houses adjoining

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-82468867.html

is my dream house.

I'll never get there, but it is always better to dream

I spotted somebody was checking me out over on Wordpress

all you have to do is EMAIL in ENGLISH

to michaelgcasey@hotmail.com

With PLEASE CAN WE BUY THE RIGHTS TO YOUR WORDS

and then we can start....

but that won't happen either

However Sandcastles in the Air as my mum used to say to my dad


my bucket lists, ha ha ha

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...