Wednesday 23 September 2020

Padre Pio feast day 23rd September 2020

 Padre Pio feast day 23rd September 2020


I'm talking to him more recently

and today is his Feast Day

and somebody was reading Padre Pio and Me over on  one of my sites

my sister died a few days ago, and a Tsunami of emotions have swamped me

So I turn to Padre Pio

there's too much I could say

a big book worth, but it's the book I'll never write

It's more likely I find that Kpop Korean girl as a next wife

marry, have 4 kids and form a band with the children

But that's probably the Big Grace I'll never be allowed to have

If I live till 70 that will be a major achievement

what with my quadruple heart bypass and so on

but God is good and he may surprize me

Though I'd never be worth it

Not even if I raised a billion for charity

I'm more likely to sneak in the back door to Heaven

because I've prayed for 40 years for a lodger we used to have

the lodger was like an uncle to me, he had nobody, just me praying

So that's all I can reveal tonight, but do watch the Sherlock Holmes sister

film, its 10/10, I already plan on watching it again

So Henry Cecil read The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

maybe there's something in there for you, next to do

and as for the rest of you  read SHOPLIFE my play that nearly changed

me life, I wrote it back in 1988 when the Olympics were on

and as you read Bernadette, that really was my sister. R.I.P.

Cromane Lower Kerry Eire the "shack" my mother was born and lived in till the age of 12.


No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...