Sunday 19 January 2020

Winter Sun Sunday

Winter Sun Sunday ©
By
Michael Casey
Well I managed to get up reasonably early today, after Tinnitus being real bad lately. You try getting to sleep for 6 hours, and fail, just getting more and more exhausted. So I’m pleased with that, though it doesn’t keep the pain monster away. Random pain on random parts of my body, but let’s move3 on. I’m sure random people will be glad I stop sending emails in the night from my phone, I’ve only just worked out how to do that, it was the side effect of Tinnitus.
So today it’s bright and sunny and dangerous too, the hill has ice on it, so I need be careful, I hurt my back and I was like a 100 year old for a week, this was before my daughter shared her flu. So altogether maybe 3 weeks of not being my usual self, and I can hear what you are saying so stop it, I still have ice cold lettuce in the fridge and I will slap the back of your legs with it, so behave, behave not beehive, you’ve been watching Nannie McFee again.
It feels and looks like skiing weather, blue skies and a crispness to the air, maybe snow soon. In the woods by me the kids all go sledging in the snow, its a bowl shape perfect for sledging. Since we’ve moved nearer to the woods I haven’t been there as much as I should. It’s 7mins walk away, and I used to walk the family dog there when I lived at the family house 35 years plus ago. Perhaps I’ll pay more visits this 2020, I did put a sex scene in those woods, it’s in Chapter One of Tears for a Butcher, which I’ll probably never finish, not unless my Korean copy typist turns up, so you are all saved, not unless you are a Korean copy typist.
There’s not as much pedestrian traffic here as at the old house, so less inspiration walking past, though a man just walked by is a very long silver coat walking his dog. He reminded me of a hot dog from Costco, all ready to be covered in sauce, which reminds me Costco is great, the settee behind me was from their online offerings. I’m contemplating what this room will look like once the curtain rail and curtains go up. I’ve been like an Amsterdam Prostitute sitting in the window in my stockings and suspenders as I sit here writing stories for you all. A year as a writing whore, on full display for the passers by as I sit here in my chair. Though all that’ll disappear this week as the curtains come down on me, exposed no more. And me wanting exposure so I could sell my wares, my stories, no smirking or the wet lettuce will come out, Larry Grayson taught me well.
Talking of Larry Grayson I met his friend Pop it In Pete in the Post Office, I bought a stamp so I could send a greetings card to my big daughter at University. Some things do need to be popped in the post after all, it shows you care and went to the effort, support your Local Post Office. Though to be honest I am an email man, obviously because I don’t care, see I said it before you could, remember your ear is very near me. That’s how our dad reminded us he’ll slap us, 55 years ago and more.
Yes, a bit of Winter sunshine lifts the mood, but if you go outside you return like like a 90 year old asthmatic or dirty phone call person. And yes making heaving breathing phone calls on the internal phone call system did add to the fun on the night shift 40 years ago. There’s a lot more I could reveal but not today, makes me sound like a lazy stripper. See words create pictures, it’s like cinema for when you haven’t got the 2quid to go to the Grove cinema. I used to get 2 quid off my dad and I went to see a film, that was 45 years ago or so, I think it was on Sunday’s too.
Now I need to eat now, and I heard that too, how could he eat any more, he’ll explode like a balloon. You are so cruel, just because you are 80 countries away you think you can mock me. I’ve seen your dirty habits, reading The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker, in Persian or Arabic or Chinese or whatever languages, and wherever you are. And you thought it was a Business Studies Title, something about marketing across the trades, I had the last laugh, it’s a comedy about a street of shops with a very dramatic ending. I bet you don’t even know what a 29288 really is. Go on clever dicks in Kardasian, is that a country or a people, anyway what is a 29288, is that a Kim thing, the North Korean Kim thing?
So while I go and eat, and maybe I’ll explode a bit after my beans, you go and do some homework. What is the meaning of 29288 in the book and in reality. And the winner gets a prize. They can come and speed type Tears for a Butcher, I just hope your not a Sumo from Japan.
p.s. I just spotted South Korea reading, so hello to the Blue House

THAI BBU TranslationBBU in KOREANVietnamese Translation The Butcher The Baker and The UndertakerKorean Valentine PoemKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015Korean Still Alive 2015BBU in Indian HindiBBU UrduBengali Translation of BBUBBU ITALIANBBU IndonesianKasap Fırıncı ve Taahhüt © tarafındanpersianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...