Sunday 12 January 2020

Indonesia

Indonesia

hello to you all, you've joined the bandwagon lately

so thank you

I'm still not over the flu

with a GPR of 29 I wish kids stayed away from me

and did not pass it on

It's always great when those who should love and care for you

bother to listen to your lifetime of experience

ah well, I had a bath and shave so I'm almost

back to my usual state.

Maybe tomorrow a new story, it's been a while now

but there are 2600 pieces of work on this site alone

so there's plenty  to read.

The (c)  by Michael Casey ones are the new stories  usually

the rest are chats when  usually I'm too tired to write

One observation The Leaders Lie in Iran and it could lead to revolution

Trump lies and he gets re-elected. Discuss



No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...