Thursday 9 January 2020

Nepal has now lowered itself to read me, together we look up at the stars


Still full of snot


Still full of snot
a bag full of used tissues by morning, but at least my eyes are no longer bloodshot.
Overnight and today the whole far flung world seems  to be reading my stuff
like a closing down sale, I’m not dead yet, I just smell that way
So thank you readers and tell everybody in your address book where to find my stories
then eventually good things could come
No new story today, I thought I’d need an ambulance, no I’m not being dramatic
Anyway I’ve been watching a new Kdrama, Live Up to Your Name , is the title I think
Its about a time  travelling traditional medicine doctor
Its episode 11 so far, and he has yet to kiss the girl, a heart doctor
obviously I connect big time with this story,
this week its 5 years since my Unplanned Quadruple Heart Bypass
so bitter sweet is the word.
And no doubt that’s why  I’d love a Korean 2nd wife, and if she were a heart doctor
in all senses of the word, that would be perfect….
But was that a flying pig I just saw, or maybe a Trump resignation?

Stay Happy and Be Good maybe tomorrow a new story
but there are 1000s online
Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...