Wednesday 15 January 2020

Can you keep a secret?

Can you keep a secret?

just reading the Press before bed

and Trump tells everybody prior to the fact about his plans

did any profit from this and buy WAR SUPPLY shares?

Prior to his hits on Iran etc

This is worrying, and if true is alone justification of his removal

which we won't "see" as Press are being put in one pen like sheep

IS THE LOVE OF MONEY SO GREAT IN USA

that Country comes last, and PROFIT first

It's enough to make you cry

Careless Talk costs lives was the sign in UK in the war

my dad had to be a fire watcher at night 1944/1945 when he arrived in England

But Trump spills the beans and has made 15,000 + lies to date

But still Evangelicals reckon his an angel.

maybe he is, the Angel of Death

Death or Reason, Honesty, Integrity, and Transparancy to name just a few

And as for having a Belief? He only believes in his own reflection.

the picture below is where all my beliefs began, in 1920s Kerry Ireland, it's not a pig sty, it's where my mother was born. No doubts the faith of a child.


No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...