Monday 27 January 2020

my 19th book is now on Amazon

my 19th book now on Amazon

my 19th book is now on Amazon, The Final Cut of The 19th Hole

this is me in the “study” in front of my daughter’s desk 14th Oct 2019
is the date of the snap. I now have readers in over 80 places, the map is bigger
than the British Empire Map. I’m just missing. Sub Saharan Africa.
So please start buying the books, I have 2 teenage daughters and Totoro our cat
to feed.  The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker, my 1st book is read worldwide
in Translation, via this site. Sometime 10 languages on the same day are being read.
So Jeff and Rupert, and Netflix get the cheque book out. I also have over 2000 short stories via my 18 other books. So now is the time to get things done. I did hope Trump would review  the Final Cut of The 19th Hole, as the last thing he did before he resigns. But sadly even that hope didn’t happen. But I am still praying for it to happen.
So thanks for being my readers, go read my Lech, Boris and Gregorgi stories, they are perfect cartoons, or short films. My Totoro stories are nice too, about our cat Totoro.
My stuff can be used to help teach English via Comedy, so Korea and Japan and China too I love you all. Just make me an offer, to help feed my bilingual Chinese/Irish daughters.

Now get reading, never let unhappiness get you down
for I am Michael Casey the World’s Clown.
looksdrunk

TRANSLations, and yes everything remains my copyright:-
THAI BBU TranslationBBU in KOREANVietnamese Translation The Butcher The Baker and The UndertakerKorean Valentine PoemKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015Korean Still Alive 2015BBU in Indian HindiBBU UrduBengali Translation of BBUBBU ITALIANBBU IndonesianKasap Fırıncı ve Taahhüt © tarafındanpersianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...