Friday 10 January 2020

Clearer Eyes but still full of snot

Clearer Eyes but still full of snot

so no new story today

I did have an idea for a poem of sorts

but then i forgot it

I got some good sections of sleep last night

but this morning the pain monster attacked

just when I thought I was getting over the flu

this is my life my body

It feels like a girder dropped on my left shoulder

no I'm not making this up

7 years of random pain now, arthritis then heart etc

Though the cards amongst you may say 30 years  of

pain for the readers, i'll cry if you carry on like that

stick around and explore this site 2600 pieces of writing

if you include the "chats" like these

one day MZ and Facebook will pay me to have a column on

their platform etc It would be much better than their usual trash

Or maybe Fox News and Russia Today give me columns

ok enough
I'm going to finish my Kdrama Live Up to Your Name
as I cry along to the music and drama
and yes I really do, I am part Korean by now
hence my Korean dream...

and Happy Birthday Kim
Vases are better than bombs any day













No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...