Friday 3 January 2020

PAUSE IN WRITING

PAUSE IN WRITING

there will now be a pause

as I have major cold now

have lost my phone down the back of my bed

the one me and TINNITUS listen to

during my dark nights of the hissing soul

don't have strength to move bed out of the way either

so you are all being spared

so look back through the 2600 or so pieces on this site

while I cough myself to death

Also pray that Trump does not start WWIII

as a distraction for his contempt for everybody

He's as guilty as sin on many fronts

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

I'll go and finish the Fallout shelter....



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...