Tuesday 17 September 2019

how do you know you are getting old?

how do you know you are getting old?

when you surf the Internet for keyboards

yes keyboards, I Write so a keyboard is a very important thing

here's one I spotted

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07K2Y7XGR/ref=sspa_dk_detail_2?pd_rd_i=B07K2Y7XGR&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExTUhIMUc1SUlPOVlEJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMjQ2MTAzMVdMQ0RMTDNGSzNJUSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwODc5NjA2M1NZNDlCM1hQNUM2MiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1

and no I'm not endorsing it, I am not an influencer or anything just a fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

but I'll accept this if anybody sends me one.

The keys are called Chocolate keys nowadays

because they stand out like a bar of chocolate

they used to be called island keys

another sign I'm getting old

I'm still 20 in my head by the way, so no  rude comments.



No comments:

Monday 27 March 2017 Pitch Letter Begging Letter, from my self named site, I've. brought it here to the MAIN site

Michael Casey from Birmingham England this is me writing for the world read in 162 Countries so far PODAST TOO https://open.spotify.com/show...