Wednesday 18 September 2019

how do you lose 10 pounds and 10 years in 15 minutes?

how do you lose 10 pounds and 10 years in 15 minutes?

YOU SHAVE

well it worked for me, I was looking like an old granddad

 and smelling just as bad

Now at least I'm slightly better

the local kids thought I looked like a Bad Santa

I wear a red jumper and trousers hence the confusion

I may try and add some extra languages to my Wordpress

just so I can annoy a few hundred million more of you

POTENTIALLY

Israel was reading me last night, maybe as a break from their election

Today Russia and Brazil are reading, see I'm world famous, but not in England

Just like a Prophet

Full of Dandruff and Penniless is my future, but at least I shaved today





No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...